2021 has been another trying year for many of us: COVID-19 has lingered on, and we’ve seen devastating and unprecedented environmental disasters affect thousands of lives- record-breaking wildfires and unseasonal winter tornadoes to name a few.
From every crisis though comes new opportunity. I am hopeful that 2022 will become easier for us all, that we will be able to meet more of you in person, and that BreezoMeter will continue along its current strong trajectory.
Looking Back & Looking Forward
I believe the end of one year is an important time to reflect on the year just passed – the accomplishments and challenges – and to use these reflections to plan for the year ahead.
Reflecting on 2021, I have concluded two key things:
- In a world where health and climate are top of mind for all, every consumer experience, every product and every business process going forward must become climate-aware. This will be our guiding principle in 2022 as we continue in our vision to ensure our Health-focused Environmental Intelligence enables individuals everywhere to become both climate-resilient and empowered, healthier citizens.
- BreezoMeter would not be where it is without its amazing family culture – each and every one of our Breezo members has contributed individually to our business success and growth in 2021, and I couldn’t be prouder of the determination and passion demonstrated by our team.
BreezoMeter’s 2021: Our Highlights!
Here were some of the most eventful moments of 2021 for BreezoMeter. It’s my pleasure to share them with you!
New Funding, New Growth!
We closed our Series C with $30 Million, enabling us to enhance and develop our current and new predictive environmental health insights products and accelerate growth. Throughout 2021, the BreezoMeter family has grown considerably and extended to the USA.
We also formally appointed famous former Weather Company Executive Paul Walsh as our Head of Growth (exciting!).
New Partnerships & Announcements!
This year we announced a number of exciting new partnership initiatives & announcements, indicative of the growth we experienced in general as a company last year:
- Boehringer Ingelheim Has Partnered with BreezoMeter to Help Improve Patient Care, Digitally Transform the Pharma-Physician Relationship – Here
- BreezoMeter Now Delivers Air Quality Data to Yahoo Weather App Users Around the World – Here
- Smart Mobility Brand Cowboy Partnered with BreezoMeter for Electric Bike Cleaner Route Planning – Here
- L’Oréal & BreezoMeter Embarked on a New Frontier for Climate Tech & Skin Health – Here
- National Israeli Media News Broadcasters Introduce BreezoMeter’s new ‘Weather Metrics’ to their live broadcasts – Here
- BreezoMeter Provides Outdoor Environmental Intelligence for Better In-Cabin Air Quality for Volvo Cars – Here
Our Evolving Suite of Environmental Insights Solutions
- We formally launched our much-needed wildfire tracker, enabling key businesses, governments & individuals to visualize the perimeters of moving wildfires in real-time. – Here
- We further developed our current air quality visualizations by adding PM2.5 only heatmaps to the mix – Here
We now offer a dedicated environmental intelligence SaaS platform, enabling business customers to quickly transform environmental data into meaningful actions by delivering customized environmental notifications to users on the fly! – Here
What are your Plans for 2022?
These are just some of the updates we’ve been working on over the past year and we’re excited about the many new product launches, features, and partnership announcements we’ve still got in the works
To all of you that have joined us so far in our mission to improve the health of billions worldwide, I thank you on behalf of the whole BreezoMeter family.
What are your goals for 2022? Will you be taking measures to become more climate aware and climate-resilient? Feel free to add a comment.